Friday, November 16, 2012

Whitney! What Are You Doing Here?!

Yesterday, I took the spa, I got at the doll show, out the box.  I was anxious to finally see what it looked like.  Imagine my surprise to see two dolls sitting in the spa.  One of which is Whitney, Stacy's friend.  Oh happy day!  I've been wanting to add a Whitney to my collection the past six months, but didn't put a lot of effort into finding one I could afford.  They are pretty hard to come by these days.  Now I know who is going to get the articulated Stacy body I bought at the show.  This is so hilarious to me, because this same seller is the one who had a large bin full of $2 dolls that I just couldn't bring myself to go through.  Whitney figured out how to get here even without my assistance.  LOL!

The spa is a really nice size.  It will fit quite a few dolls.

The Barbie will find her way to a local thrift store.  I will keep her bathing suit, though.

"Hello Whitney.  Thanks for following me home."  I love her little bathing suit.  I thought I got a deal buying the spa for $1.  Getting a Whitney and a spa for $1?  Time for my happy dance!



18 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! It's Karma, in a good way :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great deal Vanessa and this really makes me hate not going. Lol! Whitney is cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgia Girl - Okay. I'm going to stop posting things I got from the show. Maybe not. But I will whisper about it from now on.

      Delete
  3. I've never been in a spa so what does that ring in the middle do? Congrats on your stowaway, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff - When fully functional, this spa produces bubbles. When the big button is pressed, I imagine the ring helps with that. In a real whirlpool, those bubbles will come from the sides, too.

      Delete
  4. Wow, an added bonus - Whitney obviously wanted to live with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrickters - I must be living right. Wouldn't it be nice if I could just think of all the dolls I want and they miraculously show up.

      Delete
  5. You really lucked up!! She really was meant to live in Morristown. I have been wanting to add her too but she is a tad bit high. She as going to a daughter to my X files family but I lucked up and found a Todd instead. You really did great at the doll show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brini - Trust me, I know! I haven't even thought about her family. For now she will just be one of the students in Adele's class.

      Delete
  6. Yay! Whitney was meant to live in Morristown. Nice when something like that happens.

    I am wishing for some dolls here, but I think some of the current DAFs need to leave before any new ones come. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D7ana - Whitney must have heard how well the dolls get treated in Morristown. I don't blame her, I would want to live there, too.

      Delete
  7. What a pleasant surprise!

    Your dolls have the best accessories!

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DBG - That's the only size spa I can afford right now. LOL! Small budget equals small sized accessories.

      Delete
  8. You were triple lucky, indeed!!!! It was destiny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rossetti - It was definitely a great dolly day!

      Delete
  9. Hello from Spain: I envy you! you buy very well and cheap. I adore your Stacei and your spa ... I am sure you will create beautiful dioramas. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - I do get lucky sometimes. I have big plans for Whitney and the spa.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...