Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Few Wedding Details and A Pie

Chances are next week when the wedding festivities begin things will be quite hectic.  Aren't they always when it comes to weddings?  So I wanted to take the time to introduce the Pastor and a few of the guests.  There is supposed to be a surprise quest in attendance as well.

Meet Pastor Carmelia Johnson.  She will be officiating the ceremony.  This doll looks just like my best friend's mother. Who in real life is Ciana's grandmother.

Rod is retired military, but he still puts together training programs for the Armed Forces and trains all branches on these special programs.  These are three of his current students who wanted to be in attendance.

Remember Debbie, our town fashion designer?  Turns out she is married with 2 children.  Poor thing.  Her daughter Kathryn, just turned 12 and her son Patrick is 16.

I finally relisted sweet potato pie in my Etsy store.  I made a healthy version for myself last week.  That pie was sooo good, I figured it was time to make more for the dolls. 

19 comments:

  1. Reverend Johnson is lovely. I'm sure she will bless Rod and Danielle's wedding with very inspiring words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. limbe dolls - Thanks. I am happy that she has made her way to town. I've always loved this doll. I'm sure Rod and Danielle will be in great hands.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for introducing us to Pastor Johnson. I know it will be a beautiful ceremony.

    I see you have several dolls with the Christie head sculpt. So do I. Until recently, this was my least favorite friend-of-Barbie sculpt due to Mattel's choice to only use it for most of their late 1980s through 1990s dark skinned dolls. They have been guilty of overuse of others, too.

    The pie looks delicious.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DBB - I feel like I have several hundred Christie dolls. They are everywhere. I delivered a box of dolls to 2 little girls last weekend. I am searching for more little girls who need dolls.

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: Carmela Pastor Johnson has a very appropriate clothing. I have your Kathryn. The dress she's wearing really like. I think Debbie is the new Barbie Basic swimsuit. I like the whole collection. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - Thanks. Yes that is the Barbie Basic 3.0 doll.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for introducing Pastor Johnson and Debbie's family. I really can't wait for the wedding now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verona - I was happy to see Pastor Johnson. She had a war spirit and made everyone feel at ease.

      Delete
  5. Hi im elijah is that a barbie sisters skipper she is pretty and what doll is debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elijah - Debbie is one of the new Barbie Basics 3.0 swimsuit doll. Yes that is one if the newest Skipper dolls.

      Delete
  6. Have u heard of american girl dolls i love molly

    Love,
    Elijah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elijah - Yes I am familiar with American Girls. I know Molly well.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. mrscarissa - Thanks! The ladies really enjoyed it after their fried chicken. It was the perfect Southern meal.

      Delete
  8. I love the name you gave Pastor Johnson. It seems to be fitting. Also, love the military trio. Nice match up for Debbie's family. Vanessa, that pie looks sooo real! Omg! You create food to the t! Truly amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgia Girl - Thanks! Pastor Johnson will be a great addition to our town. I really enjoy making the food when I have time. Just wish I had more time. I have a whole website dedicated to selling food but I don't know if it will ever go live.

      Delete
    2. So what doll is alicia and vanessa

      Delete
  9. I love Christie headmold 1987! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark - Is that what that is? I knew it was a Christie headmold, but I didn't know what year. I really like this doll.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...