Monday, March 7, 2011

I Know, I Know.....Another Loveseat?

I know what you are thinking.  What is she doing making more furniture when she is supposed to be shooting our beach video? LOL! But isn't it cute?  I had to take a minor detour from the scheduled video shoot because the store is getting depleted.  Trust me, that is a really good thing! So nice to have a flexible schedule and understanding blog followers.

Available in my Etsy store for $47USD + shipping. This loveseat comes with 2 sets of pillows.


That way, you can change the total look by changing the pillows. Removing the throw pillows gives a third look.







Remember her? She's the receptionist from the pediatrician office.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh ... I would LOVE that loveseat. Someday though, someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You are soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @D7ana - Don't worry. I have lots of fabric. I will be making furniture for a looonnggg time.

    @Frannie - Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your loveseats, I will buy one! One day.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ebony Thanks! We will be here when you are ready. Today is making furniture day, so there will be more eye candy soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...