Saturday, March 5, 2011

There is Sand Everywhere!! (Update on the Beach House)

Actually there isn't, but I did make the beach today!  Now I'm really excited.  I've made great progress.  The living room and kitchen are complete enough to start shooting.  The pool has been installed and just needs water.  The private beach is just about ready.  I've made some food that will be used, but I need to do more.

After all the work involved, we will be shooting videos at this beach house for the next few months. LOL!  Tomorrow's project is making a sliding door that leads to the pool and beach.  I also want to try to make some more food and gather up summer clothes for everyone.  Hmmm, that reminds me, I really need to find that luggage. That may be a challenge.  I was  also thinking about making a couple beach bags.  Whoaa Nelly, one project at a time, please.

Danielle is testing out the sand. She is sporting a Ms. Leo inspired tube dress.

The canopy and chair are from the LIV set I recently bought. The fencing is something I bought from the thrift store a couple months ago. At the time, I wasn't sure how I would use it. Bingo!

I made some whole wheat rolls. I still have to make some white ones.

I made a lot of raw steaks. Here are a few of them. Some are a little too fatty, but I'm sure they will all taste great. I will need to make cooked steaks at some point.

The kids won't be happy, but I made broccoli, too.

Needed some green grapes to go with the red grapes. It's always good to have a lot of fruit available.

So as you can see, we are very, very close, but there is still lots to do. 

8 comments:

  1. You are one Creative woman with a capital C. I admire your creativity and patience. (But I think I've told you this before)... oh well... I do!

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DBG Thanks so much! I can't take all the credit. So much just pops into my mind at just the right moment, I know that there is some Divine intervention going on. And for that I am thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the progress you've made. Food looks great too

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Once again, you keep topping yourself, that's awesome!

    The beach scene looks FANTASTIC, seriously!! Love how well the food turned out, especially the steaks!

    I can't wait to see the video now. Thanks for putting up a sample of what's to come, so looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tracy Thanks! I really like how the beach is turning out. Sometimes just looking at it makes me think of a real beach. I just sit there and play with the sand. LOL! I really wish I could keep it up indefinitely. Had to take a break today and make some furniture. I had another item sell this morning and inventory is getting low.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this beach project is a dream project of mine but I won't know what to do with all the sand. :) So I settle for an annual trip to the beach instead for photo shoots.

    You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Niel Thanks. I sure wish I could go to the beach. I guess I could if I could pry myself away from these dolls. I placed the sand on a huge garbage bag, so when I am ready to get rid of it, I will just pick up the bag and toss the sand into the woods behind my house. I think it will be up for a while because I just love looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beach scene. Thanks for sharing the fruits of your creativity ;-D

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...