Sunday, March 6, 2011

Check out Joseph in his new knitted sweaters!

No, I didn't knit them. Although that is on my list of things to learn how to do well.  I ordered these sweaters from a wonderful lady named Bridget. She doesn't have a website, but if anyone is interested in contacting her, leave me an email address in the comment section, or send me an email at vanessamorrison68@gmail.com.  The really cool thing about her sweaters is that they are reversible.  Put it on one way and it looks like an overhead sweater.  Turn it around and it looks like a cardigan. You essentially get 2 sweaters in one.  They also come with a little head wrap. I think the Kelly/Tommy ones come with hats. This toddler size was $10shipped.  Kelly/Tommy size sweaters are $14shipped.  She has lots of colors available.


This is the sweater put on one way.

Turn it around and you have a cardigan.

Here is the head wrap.


I wasn't expecting this color when I ordered olive, but I think it will look nice and dressy with some black pants.


Leslie was supposed to share one of the sweaters with another toddler,

but after seeing them in person, she decided to keep them both. She did however, provide the other moms Bridget's email so they can order their own.

Aren't they the cutest! When I opened the package, my heart started racing.  I was so excited and pleased!

3 comments:

  1. Now that is just adorable and how clever to make them reversible to a cardigan. Does she knit for larger dolls? I have a few 14 to 18-inch vintage and antique dolls that need (or will need when they arrive) new clothes.

    Thanks for sharing.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DBG I sent her a message to ask if she does those sizes. If she says yes, I will send you her email address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie was right to keep them, lil' Joseph looks too adorable in them. Wow, what patience the maker has, they're so tiny. I agree, very clever to make them reversible...and the hats are just too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...