Friday, March 18, 2011

"Singing in the Rain, I'm Singing in the Rain"

Are there any Glee fans out there? I loved that episode where Gwyneth Paltrow, Mr. Schuster, and the kids sang "Singing in the Rain".  But I digress....

This post is really about the new LIV outfit I found yesterday. Had to have it.  There's a full outfit with a shirt, a skirt, a raincoat, rainboots, and an umbrella!  And it was only $7.88.  Not bad at all.

Looks like she is about to do the robot dance. The raincoat has a hood, too.

I think I will put a ribbon around the umbrella to close it up when not in use.

Somehow the umbrella stays open. It's all in the way they sewed it. Pretty ingenious.



Just note, it is not a high quality sewn outfit, but it's awfully adorable.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you found an outfit and one of my faves. I love the umbrella and raincoat :O) I love a deal too $7.88 is a bargain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Thanks for sharing the outfit on a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIV dolls seem to be a great source of nice accesssories, clothes and posable bodies. :) It's a pity we don't have all those beautiful things in Russia. I just saw two LIV dolls once in a store, other doll collectors also see them from time to time, but I'm not sure that there are any LIV accessories in Russia at all.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...