Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Found a Couple of Naisha's Relatives to Introduce

Naisha is Shantavia's best friend.  They've known each other since high school.  They try to still see each other as frequently as possible, but both being single moms and juggling hectic schedules, makes this a little challenging.

They are of Indian descent.

Left: Naisha's mom
Center: Naisha and 3yr old daughter, Kimaya
Right: Naisha's Aunt, Dr. Pai. 

Dr. Pai is our resident pediatrician.  You can see her in action in the Pediatrian Video.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect family chemistry! That Kimaya is too cute for words. What brand doll is she?

    Sometimes when I look at my Colette, now named Maxine, I see such attitude I want to make her a villain but you managed to really soften her up and make her look so approachable and very sweet.

    Great job Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...