Thursday, July 7, 2011

As If We Needed Another Place to Spend Money!

I feel like I hit the jackpot today!  A website called DollGenie started following me on Twitter today.  So I went to check out their website.  Was I in for a treat!  It is hard to explain what this site is, so I will leave it to you to check it out.  I will say that I was surprised at some of the older Barbie playsets they have available.


Mind you, I have never ordered from this company, so please order at your own risk.  Some of the prices are pretty good, considering what you are getting.  Of course, some of the items can be found cheaper on other sites, or ebay. 

1 comment:

  1. They're a good reference source, too, for discontinued dolls. I haven't bought from them either.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...