Monday, July 25, 2011

Just added a Character Reference LIst

Per Debbie's request (Black Doll Collecting) and Ms. Leo's (I-Luv-Dolls) insistence on an excel worksheet, I added a page to my blog entitled Characters.  It is still a work in progress, but it will help us, me included, keep all the characters straight.  Most of the families are linked to their blog post.  There are a few names missing, because I for the life of me can't quite remember them.  Bear with me. 

See the Tabs at the top of my blog page!

3 comments:

  1. Great Job Again! Now I guess the rest of us need to follow you and put in tabs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! Sylvia's husband's name is Christopher.

    See you needed this list, too.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new tabs. I can look at all your characters :O) Great job again Van ;O)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...