Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Versatile Table

 If you've followed my stories, you know that I am big on using the same props over and over for many different scenes.  I have gotten my money's worth, when it comes to my props.  So I am very excited about this little table I created for my Etsy store.  This is a table that I would use all over Morristown.

It makes the cutest little display table for a store boutique. 

Need a sofa table?  Add some cute accessories, a plant or lamp on top.  Throw a basket underneath or some greenery and voila!

Buffet table you say?  Imagine a bake sale at the local school. 

Entryway table?  No problem.  Add accessories and a nice picture above, and it's the perfect entry to any dwelling.  See how nice those customized words look in action.  Note:  Words and cute little basket are available in the store, too.

Add two of the tables together and you have a larger space to work with.  Just imagine some cute little sweaters or tops neatly displayed like you see in the real boutiques.

The possibilities for this little table are endless.  I was considering making a black one, but maybe a brown one would be better.  I do love this little space.  If Racquel doesn't get if for Ni'Chalet's, maybe some other budding entrepreneur will snatch it up.


16 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic, and truly versatile! :)
    By the way, seeing your first picture...I got my Fendi POTM the other day. Boy, did the girls fight over it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dolly's World - Isn't that purse wonderful? I'm hoping to show it in a story soon.

      Delete
  2. In dioramas the possibilities are endless for a table like yours.

    I have a real brown (wooden) sofa table like yours. My collection of AA angels are displayed on it.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DBG - I will take that as a hint I need to create a brown one, too. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Nice! I was wondering if uou borrowed props from other scenes. I recently thought something look familiar. It was a door that I thought had been used in the grocery store. I didn't go check it out though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kenya - Do I borrow props from other scenes? You have no idea. I do have a lot of props that go unused. I need to rectify that.

      Delete
  4. It's the kind of table that I'd love to have if I'd live alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sergio - I would love something like that as a sofa table. Nice and simple.

      Delete
  5. Hello from Spain: this table is truly versatile. This furniture looks great in any home and in the shop. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vanessa this is a nice table. Did you build it? I love how you use pieces in your stories. James says hi and sending hugs from both of us! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loretta - Thanks. Yes I made this one. Give me love to James. Hugs and kisses to you both.

      Delete
  7. It's very versatile and modern, I have to try to do something at least similar, though I'm not sure I'll be succesful in doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rossetti - Don't psyche yourself out before you even try. Have fun!

      Delete
  8. Very nice! I like the clean and simple lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff - Thanks! I need to make some of those gorgeous books you taught us how to make. They would look really nice on this table.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...