Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Halloween Reps

"Happy Halloween, everyone.  Vanessa was sending me out to share the good and bad news.  I made her come along, since she was in charge of the Halloween celebrations.  The big party and trick-or-treating is not going to happen as scheduled.  Vanessa, our faithful leader, started preparing things well ahead of schedule, but it's just been really busy.  The whole idea of costumes, candy, and all the other treats planned, just became too much.  She did get our sock dresses made and a few decorations up.  Oh, and we did bring along a couple of our trick-or-treaters.  I'll go get them now."  (Danielle)


"So here is Jacob, my little tiger and Alicia, the lioness.  Julian was upset because he didn't get the costume he wanted.  Yes, he wanted a batman costume and they were out of it in his size.  He is pouting and saying he's not going trick-or-treating.  He will be okay.  So we hope you all have a wonderful safe Halloween.  Don't eat too much candy."  (Danielle)

The start of the Halloween table.

"Come on guys.  It's time to go."  (Danielle)

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN!!!

FYI: The window backdrop came with my Todd Sweeney barber chair.



20 comments:

  1. HAPPY HALLOWEEN,Friend!!
    WOW!!It seems to be a cool party!!
    Love the Halloween table!
    The kids are precious!!!
    Thanks For The Photo And Link Shared On The Group!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jorge - Happy Halloween! They will make the most of their day considering I fell down on the job. I'm glad I was able to get it done and posted to your site before the day ended.

      Delete
  2. Too cute! These are great costumes and props!

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DBG - Thanks. The pics turned out much better than I expected.

      Delete
  3. Happy Halloween Vanessa, I love the sock dresses the props shown and the kids costumes why are the kids so much fun? It takes alot of work to do what you do so its okay to just back away sometimes. I look forward to your next post as always. Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mustiwait - Happy Halloween. I know you are tired after that video. I'm not big on Halloween in my real life and I think that has transferred to my doll life.

      Delete
  4. Adorable! Happy Halloween! Poor Julian, but like Danielle said, I'm sure he'll get over it once he gets candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verona - Happy Halloween. When it's time to go trick-or-treating he will probably change his mind and put on the back up costume.

      Delete
  5. Hello from spain: Happy Halloween! I like very much this post because you have very much furniture. also published an entry on this event but I have a few things about Halloween. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - I saw you beautiful Halloween display. Thanks for stopping by to see ours. Happy Halloween!

      Delete
  6. Happy Halloween!! After all, is a great job, costumes, furnitures and decorations. I'd love being able to do the amazing things you create

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sergio - Happy Halloween! Glad you were able to partake in our mini celebration.

      Delete
  7. Happy Halloween!
    those decorations are so cute! especially miniature grave :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jewel snake - Happy Halloween. Glad you stopped by to see our decorations.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. limbe dolls - Jacob roared a cute little thank you.

      Delete
  9. I don't blame you, that would have been a lot of work. The set up is very nice though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy - Thanks for stopping by. Happy belated Halloween.

      Delete
  10. I think you really did a great job! I didn't have time even for starting preparations. And the sock dresses are great! I love the one Danielle is wearing. And Jacob and Alicia are so cute in their costumes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rossetti - Thanks. Where does the time go? Its hard to believe the holidays are here yet again. I better start preparing the dolls for Christmas now. It will be here pretty quickly.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...