Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sweaters by Peggy

In my spare time I hound people to open up Etsy stores, so I can buy more stuff for the dolls.  I did that to poor Peggy and I'm thrilled she did!!!  Peggy of RFBdesigns, creates the most fabulous handknitted doll sweaters.  She was selling them on a doll board and I was always late to the party.  They always sold out before I even had a chance.  My solution to this problem..... Peggy needs a store!  She finally opened a store, but for MONTHS there was nothing in it.  Every chance I got, I was asking, when will there be merchandise?  She finally loaded the most beautiful sweaters and sweater outfits.  Of course it was right after my dryer broke, and I was trying to save money for a new one.  "Great timing, Peggy."  I finally broke down and got two of the many sweaters that were calling my name.  Nope, still don't have the dryer, but in a few weeks, I will.  Peggy's store is a little empty right now.  She just sold out practically everything she had.  But she is always adding new items.  Right, Peggy?

Adele is modeling the new hooded orange sweater.  The quality is phenomenal.  



She didn't want to put on the hood because of her hair, but I talked her into it.  

On a short haired doll, the hood would be perfect.

This brown sweater came as shown, with a cute little matching necklace.  Love it! 

I was supposed to add a gold necklace, but totally forgot.  I was thinking this sweater would work with the Fendi bag, but this leopard handbag was a better fit. 

Here is a view from the back.  Perfect fit.

This particular design is open in the back, which I think is very sexy.  The opening can be closed up quite a bit.  

Now if that wasn't enough fabulousness, Peggy has a woodworking husband, named Bo, who builds her incredible items for her dolls.  Here is a picture of a kitchen he built.  It's simply amazing.  There is a link below to more detailed pictures of this kitchen and a few other rooms he has built.  


I encourage you all to check out Peggy's Flickr site.  I have included a couple of direct links to more sweaters and to doll room pictures.  Again, her Etsy store is RFBdesignsbyPeggy.  

More Sweaters

More Sweaters

Kitchen and Other Doll Rooms

17 comments:

  1. I have seen Peggy's website too. Now I am running over there to see if she carries 1:12 stuff. Thanks Van

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandmommy - I'm afraid there's no 1:12 stuff. We really need to totally convert you to 1:6. I've seen your doll items. There's already lots of Barbie stuff there.

      Delete
  2. These two sweaters are very stylish. Great choices on your part.

    I've seen the kitchen Peggy's husband built. It is fabulous!

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DBG - Now if I could be this stylish in real life. I guess I would have to go shopping. Something I'm not fond of in the real world. I may need to create a separate budget for doll sweaters.

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: Peggy's creations are gorgeous. I saw the photos and I am impressed. Thanks for sharing. I really like the sweater that you bought. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! They are ab fab sweaters!!! No wonder why she sold out so fast! And her husband is a treasure, I wish mine would do those wonderful dios! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sweaters. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those sweaters! Thanks so much for sharing Peggy with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sweaters are gorgeous!! Peggy is such a sweetheart! We were table mates at Wu Con. I love love her furniture that Bo has made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I forgot to add... when are you going to start selling your clothes on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sweaters are amazing! Love the backout in the brown one and the orange sweater is sharp. Adele is such a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Note to all: Glad you all enjoyed Peggy's creations. I'm sure you will be seeing more of them here in Morristown in the future.

    ZDOLLCloset - Haha!! So now you are hounding me, huh? We will have to wait to see what the future holds for my doll clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing Peggy's work just in time for the cool weather. Her sweaters are beautiful and the kitchen is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice sweaters, Thanks for sharing! regards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, her sweaters are gorgeous. Love the brown! I agree, the back out is very sexy and the kitchen is WONDERFUL! Her husband did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I love Adele's style, Peggy's sweaters and Bo's handy work. All beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that is some craftsmanship. I admire her skills.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...