Thursday, November 1, 2012

Melanie's New Suit

If you saw the last photostory, you saw that Melanie was rocking a new suit.  This suit is from the "Publicity Tour Collectible Barbie", which is the fourth doll in the Hollywood Movie Star Collection.  She was in my basement and I've been waiting for the perfect deboxing moment.  I forgot to take a picture before the deboxing.  You can see a picture of her here on Amazon.  

The suit is really nice.  It comes with the handbag and shades.

The scarf is actually a hooded scarf with a beautiful fur piece on the end.  The only issue I have with the scarf is that it is sewn onto the suit.  I haven't figured out an easy way to remove it yet, so it may just stay attached.  

It also came with a oriental looking hat that I LOVE.  If you look at the picture on Amazon, you will see the doll is wearing it a totally different way.


Here is a picture of the original  doll.  I really like her short brunette hair style. I'm sure she will make cameo appearances in the stories.

24 comments:

  1. That suit is really nice. And I like that dolls hair and face she deserves some camera time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mustiwait - Thanks for stopping by. I can't decide if she will be an extra or someone's mom.

      Delete
  2. It is really a lovely suit! I bet Melaine is glad she got to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verona - Melanie is extremely happy I made her a character that requires really nice clothes for work. There are a couple more nice boxed suits around here she will get to wear. too.

      Delete
  3. Melanie looks so elegant in that suit! and her bag is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jewel snake - I'm a sucker for a nice bag, too.

      Delete
  4. That is one sharp suit. I don't think I'd like the scarf permanently attached to the jacket either. Love the hat.


    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DBG - The suit will have many more possibilities once I figure out the best way to remove the scarf without ruining it.

      Delete
  5. I'm not feelin' the way they had the hat positioned on Amazon. You are selling yours! Very very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kenya - I agree. I don't know what they were doing with the hat. It seemed more like a sun hat the way they had it.

      Delete
  6. om my god it's the most beautiful dress i've ever saw.melaine looks realy good in it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Melanie, that is one cool suit. And she wears it well, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D7ana - I have to give it to Melanie when it comes to her wardrobe.

      Delete
  8. She's very pretty...and Melanie is workin' that hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy - Melanie may be a witch at times, but she can dress.

      Delete
  9. QUE BONITO TRAJE ESTA UTILIZANDO MELANIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caroline - Thanks and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  10. That suit is absolutely wonderful!!! I love the scarf and the hat... it's awesome and so stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rossetti - I was crazy about the suit while looking at it in the box all those years. I'm even more crazy about it now.

      Delete
  11. Hello from Spain: Melanie looks so elegant in that suit. I love her bag. It's a bag as I like me in my real life. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - I would love to have a lot of the clothes and handbags my dolls have. They are SO lucky. Maybe in my next life I can come back as a doll and someone can buy me really nice things.

      Delete
  12. Elle est vraiment magnifique avec cet ensemble. See you soon Vanessa and thank you so much for your comment on my Columbo doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shasarignis - Merci. She loves when she gets to try out the new suits.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...