Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Turkey Time!

When we left the Taylor family, Antoinette had just seen her husband off to work.  She had a long day ahead of her getting things prepped for Thanksgiving dinner.


The turkey is ready to be prepped.

She will add some stuffing in the cavity of the turkey, along with doing some in a pan.  After prep, she sets the turkey aside and decides to go ahead and make dinner.  That will be one less thing she has to worry about.  She decides on chicken pot pie.  It's an all-in-one meal, and the kids just love it.

She's such the professional.  I personally would have just foregone all the fancy stuff, since it was just for the family, but she always likes to go the extra mile.

Tony, nor the kids, will probably even notice the fancy details, but she feels better doing it.  You never know who might pop over for dinner.

After taking the chicken pot pie out the oven, she pops in the turkey.  Hours later, and the turkey is ready to be served.  She's pretty pleased with the results.




She better get a move on this Thanksgiving dinner.  It will be Christmas before she knows it.  

Chicken pot pie is currently in the Etsy store.  Unbaked turkey and stuffed turkey will be available, (MADE TO ORDER), in the Etsy store soon.  If you don't want to wait for the listing, send me an email at vanessamorrison68@gmail.com for more information, or to place your order.







32 comments:

  1. Both the turkey and pot pie are nice. I think I like the pot pie the best though...or maybe the turkey...no the...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look so realistic! Wow! Great job! Made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chynadoll - Thanks! Go have some turkey on me. LOL.

      Delete
    2. * no more turkey for me LOL. Now that pot pie! I would tear that up LOL

      Delete
  3. Everything looks so realistic!!! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rossetti - Thanks. I can't take the credit. Antoinette did it all by herself. LOL!

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: Your work is amazing. This food looks real. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how you look at things and not really see...anyway, I thought you were holding this turkey, until I looked at the pics right! Your food always look so real! You fooled me again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loretta - Hi darling! Hope you and James are well. I like to keep you guys wondering whether it's real or not. I posted real pies on Thanksgiving and that threw people off, too. They thought they were fake.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. DBG - Thanks! Now I have to get everyone dressed for dinner.

      Delete
  7. Totally awesome Vanessa! Wow! I need to get my money together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgia Girl - Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing a kitchen or dining room scene from you in the future.

      Delete
  8. Fantastic. That chicken pot pie looks delicious and I don't actually like chicken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrickters - Thanks! Chicken pot pies used to be a favorite of mine when I was a kid.

      Delete
  9. Awesome! Will you create also of meals in order to accompany the turkey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sergio - Thanks! Great minds think alike. I do have plans to create some turkey plated dinners. Not for Antoinette's dinner, but definitely for the store.

      Delete
  10. Wow! The turkey looks amazing! I like how the chicken pot pie turned out as well! About how much would a backed turkey with stuffing be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. william - Thanks! The stuffed baked turkeys are $15.99 through the end of December.

      Delete
  11. If only my turkey turned out that perfect every time... :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gopopgo - LOL! Thanks for visiting. The trick is polymer clay!

      Delete
  12. That is one gorgeous, stuffed turkey ... my meat-eating crew is salivating ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with everyone - the food looks good enough to really eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff - Thanks. I didn't get to cook real turkey dinner this year, so I put my efforts into the doll food.

      Delete
  14. I want someone to film you doing this amazing stuff (stuffing)!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...