Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Fashion Show Continues

This is part II of the fashion show.  Part I was posted yesterday.   Takes a lot of work getting these dolls dressed, so I didn't get as many done as I would have liked.  So there may be a part III next week. 

Even Juwan got 3 new pieces.  I was surprised.  This dude is big.  He's only showing his underwear to show these shorts are a comfortable fit even with them on.

His wife, Autumn, picked out a cute outfit to model.  They are such a cute couple. 

The twins, Grace and Dominique, found similar outfits to model.  They don't normally dress alike, but they humored me.  Dominique feels comfortable dressed like this, whereas Grace is totally out of her comfort zone.

Awww, Raven and Ian got in on the show.  Raven found a cute summery dress and a really nice, no-collar jean jacket.  Ian found a pair of shorts and a vintage Ken robe.


Jacquelyn is modeling a sheer black lace top and a nice pair of black jeans.  Lydia found a one-shoulder dress.  Leslie seems to be still in wedding mode with her selection.

The other sisters, Chandra and Tanisha got in on the action.  Chandra is wearing a cute sweater and a pair of vintage linen Ken shorts.  They fit the girls better than the current Kens.  Tanisha tried on a 4 piece dance outfit.  She loves it, but thinks she will wear the skirt separately or not at all.  She is holding another leotard one-piece outfit.

My FR girls found outfits.  Jordan was in a lounging mood and thought this silky dress would be perfect around the house.  Dominique selected the cutest fatigue outfit that was surprisingly long enough for her.

Natasha selected these funky, but cool, pants.  There wasn't a lot in the pile to wear with them, so she selected a top that at least was in the color family.  Penelope tried on a tennis outfit.

Last but not least is little Miss Zahara.  I don't know how she got here.  Her parents are nowhere to be found.  This little western skirt caught her eye.  Someone helped her find the Rock of Ages t-shirt in the pile, so she would have a complete outfit.  I better get her back home so Tony and Antoinette aren't worried.

Thirty-one additional pieces were shown today.  That means we've seen 80 of the 150 pieces.  These photos are mainly for inventory purposes.  They will look a lot better with accessories and other pieces that I already have. 

14 comments:

  1. Hey Vanessa, I know you will have these outfits stunning! Waiting to see your work...Thanks for sharing. Love your visits with us. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loretta - Thanks so much for stopping by our fashion show part II. I'll be working on new stories soon.

      Delete
  2. More great pieces to mix and match. You cleaned up!

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DBG - I'm overwhelmed with doll clothes at the moment. Taking photos was a really good idea, otherwise, I would never remember having some of these things.

      Delete
  3. Wow Vanessa, you bought some nice pieces. I really like the top that Autumn is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgia Girl - I couldn't believe how many different sized pieces I was able to get. Everyone got something.

      Delete
  4. The Fashion show gets better and better. Now I'm really sorry I missed that doll show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. limbe dolls - That's the thing about doll shows, no matter how much you tell yourself you don't need more doll stuff, somehow you always find room for more. I almost talked myself out of going to this show. Glad I didn't.

      Delete
  5. So wonderful selection of clothes! You were really lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rossetti - Thanks. I was in the right place at the right time. I usually shy away from the large bins at doll shows. It can take a while to go through them. I'm glad I went through the whole bin else I may not have found all the matching pieces. None of them were together except for the leotard outfit Tanisha is wearing.

      Delete
  6. Hello from Spain: I love the fashion-show. I love watching all the clothes in your dolls. Autumn is very pretty. I have the same pants for the twins, Grace and Dominique. My pants are pink. I have also the shirt Zahara is wearing. My shirt is green. I have so much fun choosing the clothes for my dolls. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - Thanks for coming to Part II of the fashion show. I have fun dressing the dolls, but sometimes it gets overwhelming when there are so many choices. I just made it even harder adding all these new pieces.

      Delete
  7. Amazing variety in the clothes in both styles and sizes - what a great buy. I really like the overalls Grace and Dominique are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrickters - It was so much fun going through that bin of clothes. It seems like most of Morristown was there with me helping to pick out something for everyone. I missed out on the dolls with the overalls when they first came out. There were three of them.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...