I started the year with 6 videos loaded. Two of those were just random doll videos, not related to doll stories. I had about 11,000 views for all 6 videos. Today, a year later, I have 56 videos loaded, with a total of
mrscarissa - for your continued suppport and friendship.
I will be reaching out to other bloggers soon. Amazing blogs are being added every day. Don't worry. You guys know I always share what I find.
* Morristown, and the videos as they are, would probably not exist.
* I would never have forced myself to learn how to cook well. (It was on my "list")
* I got down to a size 2. Something I never thought was possible. Thank goodness I didn't stay there long. Size 2 does not look good on everyone. But in my mind, it was awesome. Even for a little while.
* My hair is the healthiest it has been since my early 20s. Go figure! I can't promise future treatments won't take it away, but for now it's nice to have.
* I had wanted to get dental work done for the past 5 years. After fainting from my meds and falling down the stairs, I was forced to use that extra money I had coming on dental work. You guys know without the fall, that extra money would have gone somewhere else.
* I have learned to really appreciate the little things like blooming flowers, perfectly formed clouds in the sky, walking and running, breathing.
* I was an open person before, but now I'm ridiculously open. It is quite freeing to be able to respectfully say what needs to be said.
* I no longer waste my time arguing, being upset, holding grudges, and all the rest of that nonsense. When I took a glimpse of the end (and turned back), I no longer wanted to waste anymore precious time on nonsense. I want to enjoy every moment.
* Decided to debox or sell every doll that I own. I don't have any kids to pass them on to, and let's think about it. Can anyone, who is not a doll person, enjoy my dolls better than I can? H to the No. Off with those boxes!
* I hug and say "I love you" a lot more.
* Immediately stopped worrying about my retirement fund and my credit score! That alone was a big weight off my shoulder. I seemed to be living for these two things alone.
* Best of all, I MET ALL OF YOU!!!
If this sounds like a farewell, IT IS NOT! I have way too many stories to tell, dolls to buy, etc to be leaving anytime soon. I plan to be around for a long time or at least until the dog dies. LOL! You have to forgive me. Laughter has also been great medicine for me, so I tend to find humor in some of the craziest things.