Saturday, April 23, 2011

There is a new Blogger amongst us. Stop over and say Hi to Limbe Dolls

One of my regular commenters just started her own blog.  She was so inspired by all of the blogs she was reading, that she decided to start her blog earlier than she had planned.  Her blog is called Limbe dolls.  So far she has done 2 posts, and it is already quite apparent that she is one creative, and very knowledgable lady.  I have already learned some things from her posts, and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us.
Her first blog entry gives credit to quite a few bloggers who follow this blog.  Is your name on her list? Only one way to find out....

Go check out Limbe Dolls

2 comments:

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...