Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Li'l Ones by Ty

Are you guys familiar with the Li'l Ones by Ty?  They are 5" fashion doll kids, the same size as the So In Style kids and the new Chelsea doll.  I ran across them a month ago on Amazon.  Today, while browsing the DollMarket website, I ran across them again.  I don't particularly care for the hairdos.  They all have way too much hair, but I love the outfits.  I can just imagine how cute Zahara and Taylor would look sporting a few of these.  There are a total of 8 and they are all pictured here. The Doll Market sells them for $4.99 and Amazon has them for about $6 -$7. 

All images belong to The DollMarket, The Largest Doll Shop in the USA!








Sidenote:  Has anyone ever been to the DollMarket, located in Greensboro, NC?  When I was working for Kodak, I managed the Southeast Health Imaging Service Division.  Greensboro, NC was part of my territory.  I remember the 1st time I ever walked into their store, I almost fainted.  It really is the largest doll store in the USA.  You can not tell from the outside how big it is.  Then they had the nerve to have a DollMarket clearance store right next door.  I had the pleasure of going there about 4 times.  I never left without 7 - 10 dolls each time.  This is when I was collecting big dolls, so my car was always packed.  Oh the memories!  If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend just going for the experience.

7 comments:

  1. I was just about to search my blog for images of mine to send a notification to my doll group about these. They are also listed in my Walgreens sale paper this week for $4.99. So if anyone is interested in them, check your local Walgreens to see if they are available. I used Marvelous Mariah and Sweet Sydney to create my TrueType Obama Family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie - You are killing me! I had no intention of ordering these anytime soon, or at all. But the fact that I have 2 Walgreens within 2 miles from my house, and I wouldn't have shipping costs, makes it almost impossible for me not to go check it out. You will be the death of me before it is all said and done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are cute! Good price, too. Good luck getting the ones you like.

    I'll have to check out the little animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. D7ana - I don't think the Hello Kitty and Snoopy are available locally. I have already decided to get 3 more later this week, to go with the 2 I have. The outfits are just too adorable and my kids can always use more clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :-)

    I almost went to Walgreens today myself, but I didn't. I'm glad they were available in your area.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also found these dolls in the Cracker Barrel store in N. J for 4.99. I purchased all of the ones you have shown. I repainted the second one you have shown in the picture. It came out a hot mess lol. The hair is way too long and sparse in the middle. Not great for styling! I took the clothing off a few of them for later use and gave the rest to my niece for play.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chynadoll - I bought them primarily for the clothes. The majority of them are still boxed. I might put one of the outfits on Ciana in the next video. Frannie sent me of the the AA dolls, because I couldn't find one here. She is the only one who has garnered a place in my stories. She and her mom (Colette) were introduced, but they haven't shown up in a video yet. I hear they may be attending the labor day cookout.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...