Friday, June 24, 2011

I Designed Some New Little Accent Chairs

I've been wanting to design a cute little accent chair and I finally got around to it last week. I think these accent chairs are quite versatile and can be used in many different scenes.   A few scenes that popped into my head are the following:  bedroom sitting area, doctor's office, bank, fireside area....  endless possibilities.

The burgundy pair is currently available in my Etsy shop.  The Beige Accent chair and Ottoman will be listed sometime today.  I plan to have many different fabric choices and various designs available on a regular basis.
 

This pair is currently available for sale.  In case you are wondering about the table (which is not for sale), the base is just a miniature planter holder and I added a clear glass top.   

William and Camille Langford are having a little wine, cheese and grapes.  They are potentially discussing the upcoming family dinner with their daughters.  



I will be reposting this picture when I reshoot it tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. You have some great creative ideas. Love that table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love the new chairs. They are really great in the cream. Very modern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creative talent constantly amazes me. I love the fabric used for the new accent chairs.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute. Love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the accent table as much as the chairs. Thanks for sharing how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to everyone! How did I know you guys would love that table. Initially when I bought the base a couple of years ago, I intended to make a table and sell it. We see how well that went. When I pulled it out from the stash, I knew that it would be perfect in The Langford household.

    Getting these chairs designed is the start of some really interesting things on the horizon. So I'm getting excited.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new chairs...very versatile. I will definitely have to get a pair one day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgia Girl - I plan to do some different style backs and seats with this chair. Should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the chairs are excellent. diff than any other chairs I've seen in 1/6 scale. modern but not cheap looking like some mod stuff can be. very well done. You are charting new territory.

    ReplyDelete
  10. kristl - Thanks. I am just glad I finally got around to designing something new. Getting away for a week really refreshed me and jump started my brain again.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...