Here is a quick setup using the box as a sofa. I didn't make pillows for it yet. These were just extras I had hanging around. I wanted to quickly do something in case you wanted to go buy your own. I will probably get one more. They really had some pretty colors available.
I cut pieces from the box to make legs. These are cut a little high for Barbie sized, but it was perfect for my FR dolls. I forgot to take a picture from the back. The sofa back is not secured but it held up really nicely. I imagine a piece of cardboard or foamcore could be attached to secure it if need be. But it didn't seem to be necessary. I haven't figured out what to do with the gold writing on the front. The options are endless there too. I just haven't thought that far ahead. The main downside is the slippery surface. It makes it hard for the pillows to stay in place. I put a little piece of double-sided tape to hold them in place. This could get a little irritating. With a little more thought, I can probably figure that out, too.
Initially I had this for Halle. She may still get it after I cut the sofa legs down a wee bit. At the moment I have given it to Dominique.
Here I am showing the sofa with all white to show it's diversity. These box sofas will be great interim sofas while the dolls wait for me to make them sofas. (LOL. We know how long that could take. They may want to get a little comfortable.)