Sunday, October 23, 2011

Meet Chyna. No Not That One!

This one!  Are you confused?  Don't be.  This beautiful little girl showed up on my doorstep a couple of days ago, looking for a new home.  I was all too happy to take her in.  This is a Chynadoll Creation.  Some of you are familiar with her Pajama Kids.  This doll is gorgeous.  She has the prettiest eyes, and I can't figure out how Chynadoll got her hair to do that.  She may make a cameo appearance one day in a story, but she is a collector's item and will take her place in my collector area.

Isn't she adorable?



Look at the little slippers.



Here's Ciana admiring Chyna's hair, wondering if her hair can look that good.  Oh goodness.  Little Chyna has started something over her.  I can see it now.  The next time I go to the studio I wouldn't be surprised if they were all holding combs and brushes. 

Doll people really are the best people in the world.  Thanks again Chyna for this wonderful addition to my collection.  How does one go about purchasing their own Pajama Kid, or other Chynadoll Creation?  Also several of the moms really liked the pajama sets and was wondering where they could buy sets for their kids.  Do you sell the pjs by themselves? 

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Chyna is such a cutie! I love her little pj's...and the little slippers are TDF.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute! Love Chyna's hair, her PJs, and her slippers. It was so sweet of Chyna Doll to send her to you.

    Doll people are definitely doll-light-ful souls.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa she is a living doll! I love love her hair! Would it be hard to copy? I just cooked sunday's down home dinner! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always blown away by people who can sew such teeny tiny things, AND make them look so perfect. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a cutie! Chynadoll is so creative with the makeup and hair styling and sewing. Just as you are Vanessa with your furniture, food items, videos, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgia Girl - You know I am waiting to see your repaints. Have you been practicing? I know you are going to say something about still recovering from the convention.

    DBG - Thanks. She was a big doll-light-ful surprise. LOL! That sounds like a word that comes out after a night of drinking. Not that I would know.

    Loretta - Thanks for the dinner invite and the comments.

    Miss_Lola - Ain't that the truth. I am still trying to figure out how to sew new clothes for my newborn Barbie baby. Those little slippers really are perfect.

    Dolly's World - And even more adorable in person. Repainting seems to bring out more personality in the doll.

    Frannie - Thanks. It is so nice to see everyone's creativity. Seeing it in person makes it even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is an absolute cutie..pj's and all :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dollz4Moi - Yeah, she's over her trying to upset the apple cart with all that perfect hair. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vanessa, as far as purchasing a Chynadoll Creation, one just needs to contact me. I am currently not taking commissions at this time due to my heavy load at the moment. As far as the Pajama kids, I do NOT sell the pajamas seperately or ever. In fact the pajama series has ended. There are only a handful made, a few of them yet to be finished! (back ordered commissions) This is what makes them unique and truly OOAK. If everyone had their pj's and look there would be nothing special about them:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for the wonderful comments and appreciation of my art . I am humbled and blessed:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chynadoll - Thanks for the info. I do have to slightly disagree with your last statement. Even without her pjs, little Chyna would be unique and OOAK. Thanks again for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vanessa, I stand corrected. It should have read "The pj's are a part of what makes them unique and truly ooak.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...