Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Fashion Doll Story - Leslie Finally Makes it to the Gym

If you remember, Leslie got new workout gear a couple of weeks ago.  Well with her schedule and the kids schedule, she had yet to make it to the gym.... until last night.  She and Vanessa met to play racquetball.  Take a look!

NOTE: I realize that the serving lines are not on the racquetball court.  Due to time contraints and digital imaging difficulties, the lines just didn't make the cut.  I apologize in advance.



4 comments:

  1. This was great! I love the warm up shots. You are really get good at this! I can't wait to see more!!!!! I saw the post on Doll Divas too! That is a great way to have more people see what you have done. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ms. Leo Thanks again. I enjoy doing it so much. I have so many stories in my head. So stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this one! I really enjoy seeing your dioramas and even more so that you place them on youtube...it sets you apart from the rest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Afroindia619 Thanks for the compliment and for looking! I am now following your blog, so I look forward to seeing your stories, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...