Thursday, May 9, 2013

Whirlpool Time! (Photostory)

After dinner, Leslie gets the kids dressed for bed.  She lets them spend a few moments outside while David tempers the water.

"Get down Ciana before you fall in."  (David)
"Can I go swimming, Daddy?"  (Ciana)

"Ciana, it's time for bed.  Give daddy a hug and say goodnight."  (Leslie)

"Nooo mommy.  It's not time yet."  (Ciana)

"Oh yes it is, little girl."  (David)
Ciana struggles a bit trying to get down, but David is having none of it.


Leslie follows David's lead, and prepares to head inside.

"Can I sleep in your bed, Mommy?"  (Ciana)
"If you sleep in our bed, where are we going to sleep?"  (Leslie)
The kids are put down for the night.  Of course Ciana wants two bedtime stories.  Leslie finds the two shortest books on her shelf. 

Meanwhile, David takes a bottle of wine and some glasses out to the whirlpool.  When Leslie comes out, he grabs her.

"What took you so long?"  (David)
"You know how demanding your daughter is."  (Leslie)
"I wonder where she gets that from?"  (David)
"Definitely your side of the family."  (Leslie)

David slides in for a kiss.  Leslie is all too happy to reciprocate.  This goes on for quite some time.  They almost skip the whirlpool, but finally make their way in.

Leslie's initial thought was to go nude, but knowing her daughter, she's likely to appear before the night is over.  David is wearing the heart boxers Leslie gave him for Valentine's Day.

"We need to do this more often."  (Leslie)
"I've been telling you that ever since we put the whirlpool out here."  (David)

"Oh it feels so good.  I can just fall asleep right here."  (Leslie)
"Sleep is not exactly what I had in mind."  (David)
"Well we both know what you have in mind."  (Leslie)

David lets Leslie rest a few minutes.  Then he starts gently kissing her all over.   

Poor Joseph.  He seems to be having a strange dream.  Not only is this not his crib, it's not even in his room.  And who's stuffed dog is this?  For David and Leslie's sake, I hope he doesn't wake up crying.

Epilogue:
1.  I couldn't for the life of me find my bag of bathing suits.  
2.  I wanted to show more scenes in the whirlpool, but David put in too much water and I had a hard time posing the dolls in the water without them sliding all over the place.  I then got a little concerned about David being in the water.  
3.  The crib was glued up last night.  This one is mine.  I think I'm going to stain it.  I will be doing a limited number for sale.  Two are already spoken for.



33 comments:

  1. This would be a great program for me, too, after an exhausting day... :)
    I like how waggish Ciana is! She is so cute on the pictures with the pool :) And the crib is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosemary - Thanks. I would love to have a whirlpool right outside my bedroom, too. I would have a great time.

      Delete
  2. Great story bathing suits were not need they looked good as shown. The crib is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mustiwait - Thanks. I figured someone would wonder about her not having something a little more revealing on.

      Delete
  3. Nice Job Vanessa...enjoyed it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Se baño relajante al lado de Ken, y hay que tener cuidado con los niños.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí, es importante para mantener la seguridad de los niños. No deje el agua, cuando están de viaje.

      Delete
  5. Ciana is the cutest. I really just love how you portray her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alura - Ciana is a mix between my best friend's daughter and my stepgranddaughter that I just met two months ago.

      Delete
  6. Boy, I wish I had a hot tub outside my bedroom door! That would be soooo nice! I didn't know you could put the dolls in water without damaging them. I've washed my dolls' hair but never actually immersed them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindi - Me too! I've always put my Barbies in water. Haven't had any problems. With David I immediately noticed something happening in his face, so I didn't want his face to get wet. The body didn't have any problem at all. I would imagine Mattel tested this out because little girls put Barbies in water all time. Not to mention all those pools and spas Mattel has made. It only makes sense that the dolls are going to be in water.

      Delete
  7. I thought that was a bathing suit she was wearing. Like the "mom" kind or ala Esther Williams.

    I submerge my dolls all the time. Well, the ones I get from the thrift store. They get a baking soda soaking for several hours and then a good detergent soaping. I do take the heads off after and let them and the bodies air dry for several days before putting them away. Don't want them to get moldy inside!

    Your dolls sure are frisky! I guess that's why they have all them kids - bah dum dum! Rim shot, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff - No, that's more of a bathing suit cover dress. What you think they just bought all of those kids. LOL!

      Delete
  8. I am so glad the kids went to bed without making a scene. That would have spoiled the night. Which is going very well by the way!
    Poor baby...him don't know why him in that cute little crib. lol
    More! More!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandmommy - Ciana made a little scene, but it didn't last long. Hot water + hot man + hot woman = Great night!

      Delete
  9. Love the hot tub! The crib turned out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. william - Thanks! I love the hot tub, too, now that it's not hot pink.

      Delete
  10. WOW! Hot ;-)

    Poor Ciana and Joseph...

    http://govintagegirls.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sergio - They are truly enjoying their hot tub.

      Delete
  11. Hello from Spain, awesome hot tub. I like your crib. Great Job. Joseph is very cute and Ciana is lovely. I like the bottle of wine and Glasses. Very romantic. I adore your pics. I like too outfit David is wearing. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - Thanks. They eventually had a little wine, although they didn't seem to need it to get the party started.

      Delete
  12. Probably a good thing you didn't get more shots of the whirlpool - let them have their privacy. I hope Joseph doesn't have a nightmare but your crib looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrickters - You are probably right. It got awfully heated out there. When Joseph woke up, he saw his own bed and toys, and fell right back to sleep.

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. limbe dolls - A hot tub can do wonders for a marriage.

      Delete
  14. Wow! That amazing jaccussi! I love it! The photos that you have made are great! And I have to say again that I love Ciana! She's so cuteeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farbield - They are loving their new jacuzzi. Ciana keeps them on their toes.

      Delete
  15. Love it! Mmm might be needing one if those cribs myself. I will be eye spying your etsy store !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chynadoll - Thanks. I just stained the crib. It's looking pretty sweet. I'll be posting a picture tomorrow. I'm going to start making some next week.

      Delete
  16. *of those cribs lol! Crazy iPad lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I looks David and Leslie had a great time together! Love that heart boxers, LOL! And leslie is so sexy in red. I hope you find your bathing suit bag soon, as the summer is approaching. And your crib looks beautiful, I hope Joseph doesn't wake up crying and stops his parents' fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rossetti - Yes, they had a wonderful time. I'm sure the bathing suit bag is there. I was just overlooking it. Happens all the time.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...