- I decided to work on the Anderson's bedroom instead of the rest of their house. This was a quickie dio, just to get started. The bedspread is a table napkin that happened to be the perfect fit. Plans are to make new bedding, add a bench at the foot of the bed, make lamps, and add more accessories.
- The closet in the corner is the one my mom just recently found at the thrift store.
- I recently made the little nightstand on Leslie's side.
- Yes, we will get to see them in the hot tub.
- It's times like this that I can really appreciate those Fashionista knees. I wish my new SIS girls had those type knees.
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Home Again (Photostory)
Leslie has just returned from Danielle's. She now needs to think about dinner. Not her favorite thing to do.
"Mommy, can I go outside and play?" (Ciana)
"Not right now. We have to start getting dinner ready." (Leslie)
"Please, mommy." (Ciana)
"Ciana, I said no. You just spent the last 3 hours playing. It's time for you to rest your little body." (Leslie)
"After I rest, can I go outside?" (Ciana)
Leslie knows she is not going to win this battle. She chooses not to answer Ciana.
"Hello my handsome little devil. You were so good for mommy today." (Leslie)
Ciana stares out onto the bedroom balcony. She loves being outside.
"Mommy are you sleeping?" (Ciana)
"No. I'm just resting for a moment." (Leslie)
"Hello? Is anyone home?" (David)
"What's that honey?" (Leslie)
"It's the trophy we won at the basketball tournament. I wanted to bring it home so you can see it. I'm going to keep it in the display window at the gym." (David)
David gives Leslie a quick kiss and then gives his kids a hug.
Ciana proceeds to tell him about her time at Danielle's.
"....and then Licia and the bike fell on me." (Ciana)
"Oh no! Are you okay? Where's your boo boo? I'll kiss it and make it better." (David)
"I haven't fixed anything for dinner yet. I was just getting ready to head to the kitchen." (Leslie)
"Mommy, I want to help!" (Ciana)
"Stop shouting. You can help. Go wash your hands." (Leslie)
Leslie slips her shoes on, and Ciana heads to the bathroom.
"Honey, I'm thinking about firing up the whirlpool tonight. You interested in joining me?" (David)
"Ohh, that sounds nice. Count me in." (Leslie)