Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Langfords Return Home (Photostory)

Camille and William have returned home from their visit with Kendra.  They are preparing for bed.  They did a little remodeling to their bedroom.  They added a half bath with a stack washer and dryer.

Camille has just finished brushing her hair.

"Oh honey, I'm getting old."  (Camille)

"Getting older isn't so bad.  The alternative is much worse."  (William)

"If you say so."  (Camille)
"You're still strikingly beautiful."  (William)
"Well that makes me feel a little better."  (Camille)

"I am looking forward to getting in this bed tonight.  I feel like I've been up forever."  (Camille)

"Are you coming to bed?"  (Camille)
"Is that an invitation?"  (William)

"No.  That is a question.  Are you coming to bed?"  (Camille)
"Well, I guess so.  Give me a minute."  (William)

William heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Do you think I should give a quick call to the hospital?"  (Camille)

"No.  I think you should wait until morning.  Chances are that baby is not coming for a couple of days."  (William)

"I thought you said you were tired.  Now you want to get on the phone.  Make up your mind, woman."  (William)
"I know.  I know.  I am tired, so I'm shutting it down for the night."  (Camille)

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you.  You are like the energizer bunny."  (William)
"My battery is very low."  (Camille)

"Do you need me to recharge your battery?"  (William)
"No.  I need you to go to sleep."  (Camille, laughing)

The two eventually fall off to sleep.

Here is a picture of their bathroom without them in it.  Knowing Camille she will be adding to it.

23 comments:

  1. It all looks great i want to see kendras baby already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gigi - Thanks. I hope we see her baby real soon, too.

      Delete
  2. I really like your stories and scenarios. They are so real but also enjoyable. I love your interiors and outfits and detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duke of Swann - Thanks. I love Mrs. Langford. She's such a busy body, but in a good way.

      Delete
  3. This was sexily adorable! William was ready to get frisky!

    Did you paint that bathroom because it looks surprisingly normal and unBarbieish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff - I can't believe you used the word frisky. That's the word I thought would make the dialogue, but it didn't. William was ready to get his groove on. I painted this whole house on the inside and outside. It used to be pink all over.

      Delete
  4. Hi Vanessa. Good job the bathroom you have been great. Adoro a esta parejita. A Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karmen - Thanks. The Langfords are a sweet couple.

      Delete
  5. Hello Vaness, cute bathroom, I like it. Great job, as usual ;)
    See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: I love the new bathroom and the room. It's all very nice and elegant. Great job. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - Every master bedroom needs an adjoining bathroom. I'm glad Camille decided to add it.

      Delete
  7. That bathroom is the perfect addition to their room, it was a great idea to include it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rossetti - Camille is always coming up with great ideas. She really is a busy body. She was tired of lugging the laundry downstairs.

      Delete
  8. Hola Vanessa, me encanto esta pareja tan comprensiva; bonita habitacion, hasta pronto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lindaivette - Ellos han estado juntos durante mucho tiempo y todavía están muy enamorados.

      Delete
  9. The half bath is nice and the washer/dryer in it such a convenience.

    Loved William's question: Do you need me to recharge your battery?

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DBG - Every master bedroom needs their own bathroom, even if it's an older home. Camille wasn't thinking about William. She was thinking about sleeping.

      Delete
  10. "No I need you to go to sleep." LOL!!! I can't tell you how many times I've said that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kenya - I think most of us adult women have said that a time or too. We probably weren't as sweet about it as Camille was.

      Delete
  11. The bedroom looks great! I came across a Barbie House like this (pink version) that was near a trash container. I was thinking of fixing it but the plastic is breaking everywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V - Thanks! This was the pink version house before I painted inside and out. That's a bummer that the plastic is breaking. I wonder what they did to it?

      Delete
    2. From the look of it the house was just sitting outside under a pine tree. The sun and the bugs ruined it completely :( I'm trying to just clean it up but I still don't know if it's worth fixing.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...