Sunday, August 11, 2013

Kyori Entertains

Kyori's sisters and cousins have arrived.  As you know, Jay is out at the local studio rehearsing.  Kyori gets her two little cousins drinks, while her three sisters, and cousin Sunni relax in the living room.

"Alright ladies, here are your drinks."  (Kyori)
"Do you have any snacks? I'm hungry."  (Mari)
"There are chocolate chip cookies on the coffee table." (Kyori)
"I'm allergic to chocolate."  (Mari)

"Well, I haven't gone grocery shopping.  I do have fruit in here.  Will that work?"  (Kyori)
"That works."  (Mari)

"Well you ladies help yourselves."  (Kyori)

In the living room, the sisters are chatting and having drinks.  Cousin Sunny is there with her two girls. Jaya, who works at the restaurant, has her two year old with her.  Her older daughter did not make it.  

"Amaya...."  (Sunni)

"Kyori, grab her, please."  (Sunni)


"And where do you think you're going?"  (Kyori)

"So what do you guys think of the condo?"  (Kyori)

"I love it.  It's so modern.  Not my style, but perfect for you."  (Oldest sister)

"Thanks.  Jay and I love it."  (Kyori)

"Speaking of Jay, have you guys set a date yet?"  (Oldest sister)

"No, we really haven't had time to think about the wedding.  We have been super busy."  (Kyori)
"Well, Dad keeps asking me, and I'm sure he will be asking you soon."  (Older sister)

"Yeah, he was less than pleased when I told him Jay and I were moving in together.  I told him the wedding was just around the corner."  (Kyori)
"Here I'll take her."  (Sunni)

"Sweetie, take your milk back closer to the table, so you don't spill it on the sofa."  (Mom)

"Here."  (Kimie)

"You want Auntie to have your bottle?"  (Older sister)

"So realistically, how long do you guys think I have before mom and dad start wanting to disown me?"  (Kyori)
"Do you realize how lucky you are?  Neither one of us were able to move in with our husbands before we were married."  (Jaya)

"Ming, hand me her toy and her bottle."  (Sunni)
"Ok."  (Ming)

"Auntie, can I have some?"  (Niece)

"I don't think you would like this drink."  (Youngest sister)

"Here, Mommy!"  (Ming)
"Thank you, sweetheart."  (Sunni)

"Well I guess tonight Jay and I will be discussing our wedding date.  The last thing I want to do is upset mom and dad."  (Kyori

The ladies continue enjoying their visit.  Most of the talk centers around wedding planning.  Kyori's sisters have all volunteered to help out where ever they can.  

I'm pretty sure I have names for Kyori's other sisters, but I can't figure it out right now.  I really need to update the character page soon! 

35 comments:

  1. What a close knit bunch of sisters! Hopefully, Kyori's worries won't rush them to marry so quickly. It's nice to see that Tim Gunn fashion on Sunni. She looks so smart and chic in it. Great photostory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verona - I think discussing it with Jay may help ease her worries. OMGoodness, can you imagine him playing the piano and singing her down the aisle? My ex-husband sang me down the aisle to "A Whole New World.' He wasn't lying about that. That outfit is the Barbie Look outfit. Tim Gunn made the more office type outfits.

      Delete
  2. Her place looks so great. I love all the black and white. And so many Asian dolls, even little babies. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff - Thanks. There is no lack of Asian dolls in Morristown. I still have a box full.

      Delete
  3. Me encanta esta escena, cuantas barbies asiaticas, yo tengo a Mari, la de dos coletas de la primera escena. Hasta pronto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lindaivette - Gracias. Me encanta muñecas asiáticas y sigo añadiendo más a mi colección.

      Delete
  4. I love the super stylish interior of this house. It is amazing. Please note that the official mourning for the passing of Empress Crystobel has ended and my blogging has resumed as normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duke of Swann - Thanks! I'll be over to visit soon.

      Delete
  5. I love Kyori's place. Very nice! The sisters seem to be so close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgia Girl - Thanks. Oddly enough, Kyori is the sister who isn't as close as the others. She's still close, but her chosen profession as an actress, has taken her away from the family business, whereas the other sisters all chose to be a part of the family business.

      Delete
  6. Nice room setting. Great variety of Asian dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandmommy - Thanks! I love my Asian collection.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Cat - Thanks! I keep forgetting you are our resident Asian blogger. Any wedding tips for Kyori?

      Delete
  8. Hmmm...can't wait to see the arrangements and the wedding :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V. - I guess I need to read up on Asian weddings. This could be fun.

      Delete
  9. Love all the floor coverings! Where did you get the tiles in the kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. limbe dolls - Thanks. The kitchen tiles are from Lowe's or Home Depot.

      Delete
  10. Vanessa i made a new blog and I gave credit to u if that's ok with u ? Please check it out if u can I gave credit to u because it's kinda like ur blog but in lps . if that's ok . and I didn't make anything yet but i will . The blog is called http://fashionlpstories-mysite.blogspot.ie/ . Please Relpy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funkymissesther J - Good luck with your new blog and thanks for the shout out. I look forward to reading your future stories.

      Delete
  11. Kanya - Asian (Thai) meaning 'a young lady'
    Kiri - Asian (Cambodian) meaning 'mountain'
    Sunee - Asian (Thai) meaning 'good thing'
    Kim - Asian (Vietnamese) meaning 'the golden one, from the meadow'; 'ruler'
    Dohna- Asian (Tibetan) meaning 'a female deity'
    Thina (Tee-na) - Asian meaning 'the sun'
    Mali - Asian (Thai) meaning 'flower'
    Tasanee - Asian (Thai) meaning 'beautiful view'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vernette - Thanks for the suggestions. I think they already have names, I just have to go back through my blog and find them. I will keep this list possibly for future names. Thanks!

      Delete
  12. I love all you have done !
    Good job Vanessa !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this apartament, the kitchen is fantastic!
    See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ana - Thanks! Kyori is loving her new kitchen, too. She's considering cooking lessons because she's a terrible cook.

      Delete
  14. I'm still in love with Kyori's place, her hair is so elegant and refined... you can tell which sister doesn't have kids, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather - LOL! You are so right. Whenever people ask me about my doll's hair, or why her outfit was on backwards, etc, I just reply, "She has kids, and she barely has time to catch her breath sometimes."

      Delete
  15. Hello from Spain: Kyori has a very beautiful sisters. I really like the kitchen and living room. You have a large collection of Asian dolls. I like a lot. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - That's only about half of my Asian collection. I'm glad to finally get to show some of them.

      Delete
  16. Wow! I loved this Japanese family! are all very exotic and beautiful!
    Make me crazy the kitchen and the living room, I love the black and white decoration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farbield - Thanks! I love Asian dolls and am happy to finally get to show part of the family together. Kyori has the nicest condo in Morristown. I'm not sure how that happened.

      Delete
  17. Yep, I don't think I've even seen the sisters so I sure can't help you with the names. The kids made me nervous standing the table with those drinks. Of course it would be me to knock mine down as I reached for it. I probably would have to Kyori I would take water, or I would have stood in the kitchen with my drink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kenya - Are you really that accident prone? That was an accident waiting to happen, especially that one with the bottle.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...