Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jay Chou Practices A Duet

I had to get pictures of the new FR sized piano I was commissioned to do.  Initially I took pictures of it with Adele because she was the model I used for sizing, but she doesn't really play the piano.   So I went to the musicians in Morristown.  Jay Chou was FR sized, so he got the job.  I thought it was the perfect time to show the new country duo that arrived yesterday.  Love them!   I don't have a name for the guy yet, but he is super cute.  

They are practicing for a duet 

"So I will play the intro."  (Jay)

"Then you will sing the first verse by yourself.  We can sing the second verse together."  (Jay)

"Can we change that to a higher key?  I'd feel a lot more comfortable."  (Carrie)
"Sure no problem."  (Jay)

Mr. Cutie has switched guitars.  This is a magnet that I glued to a piece of wood.  

"Okay, so let's take it from the top."  (Jay)

I remembered after doing the post, that the real Jay Chou also plays the piano.  Below is a video of him doing a live piano video.  The quality of the video isn't great, but the piano playing is wonderful!!!  Jay Chou is the one in the white suit playing the black piano.


23 comments:

  1. I greatly enjoyed the video and was inspired to seek out more information on Jay Chou. What a talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. limbe dolls - Glad you enjoyed the video. He really is a wonderful artist.

      Delete
  2. The piano looks really good! How did you wind up making the keys? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindi - Thanks! The white keys are made of wood and the black keys are baked clay.

      Delete
  3. The piano looks fantastic! Your stuff just keeps getting better and better and better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather - Thanks! I just enjoy experimenting and learning new things.

      Delete
  4. Hello Vanessa, the piano is fantastic!! Very real ;)
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful piano! The song he plays in the video is just beautiful too. Thanks for posting the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verona - Thanks! Jay's fingers are flying in that video. I'm glad I remembered he plays the piano.

      Delete
  6. Hola, pues los juchachos son muy guapos, seguro tendran exito en su carrera artistica, hasta pronto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lindaivette - Estoy de acuerdo. Él es muy guapo. Él parece ser muy popular ya tienen éxito en su país. Hasta pronto.

      Delete
  7. I love love your pictures. Where did you find the piano ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shasarignis - Thanks. I made the piano for a customer. I took this picture right before I packed it and shipped it out. It's the third one I've made so far.

      Delete
  8. Great job on the piano! The buyer will definitely love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgia Girl - Thanks! I can only hope they like it as much as I do.

      Delete
  9. A magnet! You go girl! Thanks for the video. That was excellent. I'd love to see him play in concert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kenya - I had to do something with the magnets. I was disappointed when they arrived because I expected them to be much thicker. I thought about returning them, but didn't want to eat the postage costs. Jay Chou can finger my keys anytime. Oops, did I say that out loud?

      Delete
  10. LOL at Jay Chou can finger your keys! I almost snorted when I read that.

    Your Jay doll looks great at the piano. Do you know who the country people are supposed to be because I don't recognize the guy as any real person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff - I don't have a clue who these Grand Ole Opry country people are. Goodness, I just looked back on ebay to see if they had names that I missed. This set is hella-expensive. I still can't believe I got it NRFB for $18. A Muff moment for sure. The average cost is about $80.

      Delete
  11. I just noticed, Jay looks so natural at the piano! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandmommy - Thanks. Did you watch the video? He is an awesome pianist in real life, that's why he looks so natural there.

      Delete
  12. Hello from Spain: the piano is awesome. The photos are very real. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...