Friday, April 6, 2012

The Ladies are Headed to the Church

The ladies are finally leaving for the church.  Their hair has been styled enough to get them to the church.  Of course the real styling will happen once they get to the church .  That's where the veil and flowers will be added.  They decided to wait until Ciana gets into her dress before they complete her hair.  They were still on the fence about putting it up or keeping it down.

"You look beautiful.  Your curls will fall a little over the next couple of hours and be perfect when it's time to walk down the aisle." (Kara)
"I love it.  Thanks so much."  (Danielle)
"I'll stop by to help you with your veil when I get to the church." (Kara)

"Thanks India. Ciana would thank you too, if she wasn't sleep." (Leslie)
"You're welcome. Have a wonderful time. Take lots of pictures so I can see what hairstyle Kara comes up with for Ciana." (India.

"Thanks ladies! Kara, I will see you at the church." (Danielle)
"Poor thing.  She is still sleeping." (Kara)

"We better get a move on it.  I'm sure Adele is wondering where we are."  (Leslie)
"I'm surprised she hasn't been blowing up my phone." (Danielle)

So why was David late?  He was doing a Trayvon Martin Tribute.  This is a picture I posted for the TAG GAME on Flickr.  It is my first TAG GAME ever.  This one was important enough for me to participate.  David was all too eager to help.  I love this mandoll.


25 comments:

  1. Danielle's hair is awesome. Wish I could style my dolls hair as well as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Ciana, and the wedding hasn't started yet!! It will be a long long day for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez, I have butterflies!! I hope no one gets cold feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dani, you are hopeless. I put two pairs of socks on Rod, so there should be no cold feet on his part.

      Delete
  4. omigosh i am sooooo excited for danielle's wedding!!! please make a video with everything cause ur posts are soooooo excting!!! i just poseted something new check it out! bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coolsinger - There will be a new video out in about 3 - 4 days.

      Delete
  5. Frannie - That sounds so funny to me. I am very lazy when it comes to doing doll hair. I haven't done a roller set in many, many years. I had my fingers crossed the whole time they were drying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Verona - Thanks! I'm pretty happy with the results.

      Delete
  7. They're all going to be so beautiful at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alura - Now comes the exciting part. Getting dressed!

      Delete
  8. Oh god I remember the last time I did a wedding I freaking cried and I had to remind myself they were just dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ebony - LOL! I have to remember to bring tissues for everyone. I think there are going to be some tears shed at this one, too.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Lady Lo Lo - Hey woman! Thanks! Stay tuned for the rest of the wedding festivities.

      Delete
  10. So far so very good!

    Love David's Trayvon Martin tribute.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dbg - You don't know how happy I am to have hair somewhat under control. Leslie and Ciana both have hair that has never really cooperated in 2 yrs. So to see them with curls is a real joy.

      David is such a conscientious person.

      Delete
  11. Great job Vanessa! I am so proud of you! Their hair looks really good. I am getting very anxious.

    P.S. Thanks for tribute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgia Girl - Thanks! That was really nerve wrecking. If it didn't turn out okay that would mean 2 more days added to redo them. You anxious wedding fans would have been upset!

      Delete
  12. The ladies look beautiful and they haven't even gotten into their dresses yet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. limbe dolls - They heard you and they all said "thanks"! Even Ciana, who is now finally awake. That hair experience wiped her out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello from Spain: Danielle is awesome. Congratulations for your work hairdresser. It gives you great. I look forward to the wedding clothes. I think we have the most beautiful ... at the end when the wedding starts to cry ... might please Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - That's for the compliments on the hair! I was happy with the outcome considering I don't do doll hair very well.

      Delete
  15. Awwww to David - and you did an excellent job on the hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kenya - David has turn into our consciencious brother in Morristown. I don't know hos that happened. But he loves working with kids and supporting causes. I was biting my nails over that hair. I had to wait 2 days for it to dry. That is with some blow drying. So imagine having to redo it and push off the video. There would have been an outcry of the people. There is no room for errors at this wedding.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...