Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finished the newly designed crib

I apologize. I have no excuse for not posting blog entries, except for the fact that I have become a maniac with creating new items and, either posting them for sale, or trying to improve upon them to make them saleable. 


As promised, I did finish the newly designed crib. I made the new crib taller, so that Barbie wouldn't have to stoop so low.









 I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.  I contemplated not selling it and keeping it for one of my babies.  I did come to my senses and I posted it on ebay.  I can't keep everything.  I am already out of room.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...