Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Catching Up With Dasia

 While hanging out near the bakery, waiting to see who else was going to stop in, I ran into Dasia.  I stopped her before she went into the bakery.

"Hello.  How are you today?  I see you heard about the new bakery."  (Me)
"Hello.  I'm doing well.  Yes, I did hear about the bakery opening today.  Normally, I bake for my hubby, but I thought I would come down and see if I could find some nice treats for Valentine's Day."  (Dasia)
"I like that jacket.  Is it new?"  (Me)
"As a matter of fact, it is.  My family and I are going camping soon, so I needed appropriate camping attire."  (Dasia)
"You wear it well.  I see it has a hood.  Can you model it for us?"  (Me)
"Sure."  (Dasia) 

"Very cute."  (Me)

"And if it really gets cold, I can pull it down even further."  (Dasia)
"Can we see what it looks like in the back?"  (Me)
"Sure."  (Dasia)

"Cool.  Well, I won't take up any more of your time.  Thanks for talking to us and enjoy your camping trip,"  (Me)
"Thanks.  Take care."  (Dasia)

This is one of the new items that will be listed in my Etsy store sometime this weekend.  If she's lucky, she will get a pair of matching pants.

18 comments:

  1. Love the Jacket! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AG Lanc - Thanks! The zipper was a last minute design change, but so worth it.

      Delete
  2. Nice jacket! I love the working hood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Champagne Star - Thanks! That hood is going to come in handy when she's out in the woods.

      Delete
  3. Wow! What a jacket. I don't have any dolls her size, but I'm trying to figure out if someone here could wear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaye - Thanks. No that you mention it, I'm going to try it on one of my larger action figures. I'll report back.

      Delete
  4. Great job on all the stitching and tiny zipper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb - Thanks! Believe it or not, I found the zipper locally. I had to alter it to fit, but it's the perfect color and a nice addition.

      Delete
  5. Wow.Great job.I love the coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tam - Thanks! I've decided to make her some matching pants.

      Delete
  6. That jacket is amazing! Wish I had one in my size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Presto - Thanks. It's probably easier to make it in your size than her size.

      Delete
  7. Great job on the jacket, Vanessa!! It is good to see Ms. Dasia too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgia Girl - Thanks! I just made her a new fancy dress. So you will get to see her with her man, soon.

      Delete
  8. Fabulous jacket Vanessa! Daisa will be super cosy on her camping trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FIONA - Thanks! Yes she will be nice and comfy. I'm going to make her some matching pants today. You know she always wants to be stylish. Even in the woods.

      Delete
  9. Go 'head, Ms. Dasia, bring fashion to the campfire near you. That's an awesome jacket, Vanessa. Those features - hood and zipper and pockets are look-for details in 1:1 scale fashions, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D7ana - Thanks. I just finished her matching safari pants, so she is ready to go.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...