Monday, September 1, 2014

Sharmaine Gets Ready (Photostory)

I wanted to do one more story in the boy's bathroom, before I dismantle it.  I also had a question about the Fancy Life tub, which I answer at the end.

Sharmaine is having a quick shower before she heads out to meet her friend.

She works to get the water temperature right.


"Oh that is my song!"  Sharmaine turns up the volume on her iphone.  The new Tank song is coming through the speaker.


"You're my star.  This is dedicated to my star."  Sharmaine sings along with the chorus.

Thirty minutes later, Sharmaine steps back into the bathroom, fully dressed. 

As you can see, she is the first to enjoy Racquel's Barbie Style outfit.  After seeing the outfit out of the package, I can say they did everything right with this outfit.  I'm not feeling her hairdo anymore, so she'll probably change it before she leaves.

I hadn't noticed, but the necklace is a whistle.  There is a very cute bracelet, too, but I misplaced it while getting her dressed.

This picture is for Dukasha.  Barbie can fit in this tub, but only in one direction.  Action figures can't fit in this tub at all.

This is a video with the song Sharmaine is listening to, complete with lyrics in case you want to sing along with her.  When I first heard this song about a month ago, I actually started dancing with my crutches.  





20 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa! Great post & I like Sharmaine's hair when it's up. Cool song too :-). I hope your arm is healed again. Greetings from ex-Nymphaea :-) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nymphaea! Thanks for visiting again. My arm is working, but the doc still thinks it may be fractured. A fractured arm can heal on it's own. I'm hoping that's what happens. I've decided any surgery that needs to take place on the arm, won't happen until next year.

      Delete
  2. She looks good in that outfit! Her ombre locks go with the coloring of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muff - That outfit was waiting for someone special. She fit the bill.

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: I also have this outfit of Raquelle. I really like your bathroom. Nice pictures. The toiletry bag is fabulous. It is a song with great rhythm. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta - Thanks. The toiletry bag is a Rement item. Glad you liked the song.

      Delete
  4. Now I have a song to associate with you dancing at an odd time ;-) No laughing matter though - that's excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kenya - Girl, me and my crutches were jammin'. I thought about taking them to the club because I am dying to go dancing again. I could just think of them as props. lol.

      Delete
    2. I saw your pic on facebook that you got back to dancing. I said to myself, "Go girl!"

      Delete
    3. Kenya - There's something about dancing that makes me so happy. I was walking on my crutch when I got there. Once the music hit me, that was all she wrote. My friends were shocked.

      Delete
  5. I love your stories. I don't have any kind of bathroom accessories not plan to so I guess my dolls don't ever have go or maybe they're just perpetually constipated! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KMQ - Thanks. You may want to check around to make sure those dolls are doing their bathroom business in odd places. lol.

      Delete
  6. Vanessa, thanks. It's good, at least Barbie dolls can use it, it's better, than I expected. But poor Rod. I hope they have another bathroom with a bigger tub somewhere in their house. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dukasha - I will make sure their master bathroom has a bathtub big enough for Rod. I was considering just putting in a shower, but now I will include a tub.

      Delete
  7. The outfit looks great on her. She is such a pretty doll! I just love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgia Girl - Sharmaine said thanks. We may get to see her out with her friend.

      Delete
  8. That is a cute outfit on her! I love the colors of this bathroom, which reminds me to finish painting the one I primed!. I think I have the tub or wanted the tub, I can't remember. I understand Rob pain, my dear "Mr. President" suffer the same discomfort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brini - Thanks. We are looking forward to seeing your newly painted bathroom.

      Delete
  9. Vanessa,

    I finally have this doll! She is automatically my new favorite doll that I have. She looks so much like Tyra Banks during her talk show years:

    http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-beauty-reporter/tyra.jpg

    Doesn't she? This doll is beautiful!

    And Tank is the one who made that song. He is a talented guy and so sexy. :} LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KenyaDoll - Congrats on getting her. Thanks for the Tyra link. You are right, she does favor her. Yes, I knew it was Tank, and he is quite sexy. I thought about posting his video to the song, but I'm not all that thrilled with the video.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...