Monday, May 25, 2009

Amaya and Ming at Bathtime




Here is a slideshow I created of one of my Barbie families. I've been trying to post this for about a week now with another slideshow program I purchased. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to post to the web. Talk about frustrating. So I am temporarily using this program. Wish me luck with the other program. I have plans to post many other slideshows in the future.
Check out Amaya and Ming at bedtime and breakfast.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Amaya and Ming Bathtime
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

  1. Neat! Thanks for sharing your doll story slideshow. I'm going to add a post to my blog about your website.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...