Sunday, July 7, 2013
Dinner Time (Photostory)
The new Asian restaurant, Sashimi, is in full swing now. Martina and Polly have been served and a few more guests have arrived.
"Are you ready to order?" (Waitress)
"I'm going to wait for the rest of my party." (Noland)
So who is Noland waiting for? I wonder if he and Melanie are still seeing each other?
Polly and Martina have both ordered some type of soup.
"I'm getting a real good vibe about this town. The people seem really nice." (Polly)
"I was thinking the same thing. Now all we have to do is find a place to live." (Martina)
"I love the new restaurant. I'm a foodie, so I'm always looking to try something new." (Sargent Ryan)
"Well dinner is on me, tonight. Just a small thank you for your service to this country." (Kwon)
"Honey, do you know what you are going to order?" (Shantavia)
"There's so much to choose from. Want to share some sushi?" (Bruce)
"That sounds good." (Shantavia)
"Mommy, I have to go to the bathroom." (Jada)
"Okay. Let's go." (Shantavia)
Jaya and the waitress (Chang's little sister) are conversing when the next guest arrives.
"Hello, welcome to Sashimi. How many?" (Waitress)
"Hello. I'm meeting someone." (Karla)
"There he is." (Karla)
"Right this way." (Waitress)
"Walk straight ahead, Jada." (Shantavia)
"What can I bring you to drink?" (Waitress)
"Can I get a glass of white wine?" (Karla)
"Sure. I'll be right back." (Waitress)
"Hello Noland." (Karla)
"You look nice." (Noland)
"So where's Tori?" (Noland)
"She's coming. She went to the restroom." (Karla)
"Here's your wine, ma'am." (Waitress)
"Are you two ready to order?" (Waitress)
"Can you give us a few minutes?" (Karla)
"Well hello." (Noland)
"Hi, Dad." (Tori)
"I've been saving this seat just for you. Have a seat." (Noland)
Tori takes a seat next to her father. She gives him a little smile. She is going to try a little charm to keep him from getting too upset with her.
Meanwhile, Sargent Ryan has caught the eye of Martina. She seems to be responding to that great smile of his.
1. Karla is wearing the outfit from the newest Life in the Dreamhouse Racquelle doll. This dress was the main reason I purchased that doll.
2. Noland and Karla have been divorced for about 5 yrs. They have learned how to co-parent quite well.
3. I removed the lipstick from both Karla and Tori with fingernail polish remover. I will give them a more suitable lipstick in the future. They are going au naturelle today.
4. We will get to see the continuation of this story. So please come back to see how it goes with Tori.
5. I almost forgot, Darius and his crew should be arriving to the restaurant shortly.