Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Getting Ready for "The Infant Room at the Daycare"

I've had this idea to do a Daycare slideshow. I wanted an infant room and a toddlers room. Initially I thought I would be able to put them all together, then I figured out it would be too much in one room. A couple of days ago I set up the scene and started taking pictures. Yesterday, I started assembling the pictures. It only took me about 7 hours to adjust the photos, but I enjoyed it. By the weekend I hope to have the slideshow complete for your viewing. Here are a couple of pictures to give you a glimpse of what is to come. If you "Join the email list" by clicking on the link at the top left, you become eligible for "giveaways" throughout the year.





www.vansdolltreasures.com

2 comments:

  1. Great Shots! How are you designing the rooms and are the childcare workers? This is very exciting. I have only disigned one room. How much space do you have to do it in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Leo, I am glad you liked the shots. I have several other posts that have full slide shows. There is one in January called "Daddy's Home" and a few from last May. Take a look. If you have trouble seeing them here, they are posted on my website www.vansdolltreasures.com under the Photo section. It really doesn't take a lot of room to do most dioramas. The Daycare will take up more than usual. Stay tuned for the actual story.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments. Posts older than 5 days will require moderation until I can get the scammers under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...